I’ve been super busy lately but not very productive. I’ve got books to read, tests to study for, articles to write, and projects to do, but I’m always so tired after work. Here are some more things!
- I started watching this Taiwanese drama called Inborn Pair. Usually Taiwanese dramas are over-the-top and take a long time to get into, but this one is so charming! The leads are gorgeous and it’s adorable! It’s 84 episodes long, but it’s packed with a lot of Taiwanese culture. Like, if I hadn’t lived in Taiwan, I would’ve been mad confused about some of the scenes.
- I think my Chinese is reaching the same level as my Tagalog, which is either a good thing or a bad thing LOL.
- Another fashion trend that I don’t like is snapbacks. I think they’ve just exhausted their popularity.
- I got my paycheck a few days ago! Turns out that I make $12 an hour! Pretty good for a camp counselor, I think!
- Trying to find things do in my area of NJ SUCKS. My boyfriend is coming over tomorrow and I’m struggling to find things other than watching TV at my house.
Imagine being pregnant in new york
and your husband gets a cab for you and you’re rushing to the hospital when
"wELCOME TO THE CASH CAB"
When tree branches get in my way
Vine by: Logan Paul
How we manage to cram such genius in 6 seconds is beyond me. This is art.
If I don’t become famous for this I’m going to be sad
- when i was younger, my family would go garage sale shopping pretty often. once i got to high school, those outings stopped. yesterday, i went out with my grandma and brother and got some pretty cool finds! i’m planning on painting these kiddy shelves that i bought for a dollar.
- i also went outlet shopping today and bought a J.Crew denim button-up for $20 on clearance. it was my first J.Crew purchase. i don’t know if J.Crew is overrated, but i’m still really excited about my new shirt!
- i’ve been trying to be more health-conscious. i’ve been really upset with my weight, especially ever since i came back from taiwan. i’ve been trying to eat cleaner and exercise more often, but i don’t know if it’s working. i know people who work out like every day and it’s hard to see results, but then i know people like my sister who, in just two months, has achieved guns that makes even the NRA afraid.
- i’m starting to plan my birthday! i’m turning 21 on August 31. i’ve told this to a BUNCH of people, but one thing i absolutely ABHOR is having a birthday dinner with tons of guests. everyone starts to have their own conversation and the birthday celebrant ends up sitting silently in their seat. because i have very different groups of friends, i’m planning on have two birthday dinners, each with less than 10 people, and then having a big party with everyone and more! i’m going to make a birthday wishlist soon~
pros of turning 18: can legally do the stuff i already do
cons of turning 18: no longer the dancing queen
YOU DEMANDED IT! Check out the full-length official trailer for Dear White People before it hits theaters this weekend.
IM JEALOUS OF COUNTRIES THAT TEACH LANGUAGES TO CHILDREN FROM A YOUNG AGE SO BY THE TIME THEYRE LIKE 18 THEYRE BILINGUAL . IN MY ELEVEN YEARS OF AMERICAN PUBLIC SCHOOLING I CAN NAME YOU LIKE 5 COLORS IN SPANISH
i’m a 14 years old argentinian girl and i run a blog in english
literally everyone in America hates the American education system and has thousands of ideas for how to make it better but nothing ever fucking changes
Why do you have to blame the American school system for your lack of bilingualism? Why don’t you just try to learn another language on your own? Jeez “the American school system didn’t make me a millionaire f u America”